Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicki Vicki is offline

Default Signature option doesn't appear in the auto text drop window

When I open the autotext option, the signature is not an option. I can
insert attention line, close, etc. but I somehow hit something to get rid of
that option. I want it back. How do I get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Vicki

The groupings in AutoText depend on style. If your cursor is in a paragraph
formatted with the Signature style, then the Autotext menu will show you
AutoTexts in that style. In any case, you can always see all the AutoTexts
by doing Insert AutoText AutoText.

See here for more information:
Using AutoText
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm

Hope this helps. If not, post back and tell us what version of Word you are
using, and how the AutoText was created.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word