Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bacon burger bacon burger is offline

Default how do i stop lots of the same pic jumping around when pasting

i am trying to paste multiples of the same pic (jpg) onto an a4 page in word.
e.g. 25 of a 3x3cm pic. however, when i get so far, positionong a new
inserted pic results in all the others jumping out of their positions. i'm
using the layout type 'square' but none of the other layout types make any
difference.

any ideas most welcome as it's getting very frustrating!!

also, would powerpoint be better? or does anyone know of a way to use
publisher to create a template which i then insert the pi into automatically?

please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?YmFjb24gYnVyZ2Vy?=,

i am trying to paste multiples of the same pic (jpg) onto an a4 page in word.
e.g. 25 of a 3x3cm pic. however, when i get so far, positionong a new
inserted pic results in all the others jumping out of their positions. i'm
using the layout type 'square' but none of the other layout types make any
difference.

any ideas most welcome as it's getting very frustrating!!

also, would powerpoint be better? or does anyone know of a way to use
publisher to create a template which i then insert the pi into automatically?

Which version of Word is this?

If you use Insert/picture instead of copy/paste, do the pictures tend to be more
independent?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org