cloudbase

Default How do I get "Envelopes and Labels" back?

How do I get the "Envelopes and Labels" tab back in Word 2002 SP3? It and
the "Letter Wizard" have been grayed out for some reason. I am not exactly
sure when it happened, because I haven't used this feature in a while, but I
think it must have occured after the most recent Office Update. Thank you in
advance for any assistance.