Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Anyone help with the following task?

1.Title in middle of page.
2.Address left of page below title .
3.Reference, same line as address but right of page.
4.Insert a photo from file so the top of the image is on same line as the
address/reference in the middle of page, I want the images height to be a few
lines below the bottom of the address.
5.It all stays where it is!

I have read tutorials etc but I can't continue what I'm doing until I get
this sorted, every time I try to do it either text moves place, It wont let
me type to the right of the image, would really appreciate a step by step
guide on this one, the title bit I'm ok on, it's just steps 2-4 that mess it
up
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I suggest that you create a table (formatted with non-printing borders) with
sufficient columns and rows for each element to fit where you need it. When
it looks absolutely correct, make sure that you set it by applying Fixed
Columns widths and Exact Row Heights.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Bryan" wrote in message
1.Title in middle of page.
2.Address left of page below title .
3.Reference, same line as address but right of page.
4.Insert a photo from file so the top of the image is on same line as the
address/reference in the middle of page, I want the images height to be a
few
lines below the bottom of the address.
5.It all stays where it is!

I have read tutorials etc but I can't continue what I'm doing until I get
this sorted, every time I try to do it either text moves place, It wont
let
me type to the right of the image, would really appreciate a step by step
guide on this one, the title bit I'm ok on, it's just steps 2-4 that mess
it
up

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

If I follow correctly I would use a Table with 3 equal columns no borders
show gridlines

Col 1 Col 2
Col 3
Left Top Align Centred Inline Graphic Right Top Align
Ref (or centred or left aligned)

SPACE for drop of graphic

Is that what you are trying to do and your text follows below as does this.
Just a thought...

www.docsliveonline.com