Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
klh klh is offline

Default mailing addr from Contacts doesn't insert

I'm on Office, Outlook and Word 2003. Had to re-create my office profile
recently. Now when I try inserting Contacts information into Word document,
only the person's name and email address appears. Prior to re-creation of
profile, could click the person's name and the entire mailing address would
pop in. Can't find anything that addresses this specific problem. Thanks!