jaylaura1

Default Using a business card template, how do I repeat my info on the en.

I entered my info on one card (upper left) do I need to manually enter my
info on every card on the page? Isn't there an easier way?
Jezebel

Select the cell you've done. Copy it. Select the entire table. Paste.

"jaylaura1" wrote in message
I entered my info on one card (upper left) do I need to manually enter my
info on every card on the page? Isn't there an easier way?

Chuck Davis

"jaylaura1" wrote in message
I entered my info on one card (upper left) do I need to manually enter my
info on every card on the page? Isn't there an easier way?

Yup! Open Word 2003 (you didn't say what version, so this is the answer
you'll get), choose Help and search for "business card."

jaylaura1

Sorry, doesn't work. Pastes over the same card I was working on.

"jaylaura1" wrote in message
I entered my info on one card (upper left) do I need to manually enter my
info on every card on the page? Isn't there an easier way?

Did you select the entire table before pasting? It works here.

"jaylaura1" wrote in message
I entered my info on one card (upper left) do I need to manually enter my
info on every card on the page? Isn't there an easier way?

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm - especially the macro at
the end.