Cheryl

Default Table of Contents with line breaks

I have a header 5 that is quite long. I would like to artificially introduce
a line break into it so that it will look better on the page and also in the
table of contents. Is that possible? If so, how do I do it?

I am working in Word 2003.

Thank you,
Cheryl

Cheryl

Thank you for your prompt response. The shift-enter worked in the document,
but the line break didn't show up in the table of contents. It still put
just the last word on the new line. Also the page number is not right
justified with the rest of the page numbers.

Cheryl