Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jerry

Default Center Watermark Picture

I am wanting to insert a Watermark into a single page document. The picture
I am using is a logo that I have on my hard drive and have no problem
inserting it into the document. My problem is that I want it to be centered
on the page, and it keeps going to the top left of the document. I have
inserted it into the doc and the header both but can not get the logo to
center on the page.