cindy

Default Moving the Frame box

Hello,
I have created a label "Name" and with the cursor to the right used the
Insert Frame icon on the Forms toolbar. The Frame is insert to the left of
the label. I can't can move it to the right, but not very close to the label.
I would like the label and Frame to be in the same line with a space of 2
char between them.

cindy

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for you reply.

That is what I would do if I had a choice, but my boss wants to move the
$%^^& Frame. I can't do it.

Thanks Sherri

"cindy" wrote in message
Hello,
I have created a label "Name" and with the cursor to the right used the
Insert Frame icon on the Forms toolbar. The Frame is insert to the left of
the label. I can't can move it to the right, but not very close to the

label.
I would like the label and Frame to be in the same line with a space of 2
char between them.

Have you tried using Format | Frame to specify its position? Also, will your
boss know if you use a better approach?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You may find it more satisfactory to create your form using a table (it
doesn't have to have borders), placing the label and text form fields in
separate cells.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.