Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Midge Midge is offline

Default automatic date will put in the month but not day and year.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add the desired formatting switch to the date field that is revealed when
you press Alt+F9

{ DATE \@ "MMMM d, yyyy" }

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Midge Midge is offline

When I tried Alt+F9 nothing happened. I don't understand why this happened
the date used to come up fine until just the other day.
Thanks, Midge