Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joe S. Joe S. is offline

Default Why is my Excel sheet resizing itself?

When I am working with an Excel spreadsheet in a Word document, when I click
back in to the Word document the Excel sheet is automatically resizing itself
and stretching my text to be unreadable. Why is it doing this, I've never had
this problem and have been doing work like this for years?

Can't display excel sheet within Word (EMBED Excel.Sheet.8) HR Duvall Microsoft Word Help 3 May 14th 23 02:49 AM
Selecting which sheet to use from Excel VBA BAC Mailmerge 7 April 11th 19 12:43 PM
MM won't open Excel sheet kbtoreador Mailmerge 2 October 10th 07 07:40 PM
sheet tabs in excel JAS Page Layout 1 June 20th 07 03:35 AM
excel links in word (resizing) lrw926 Microsoft Word Help 0 March 3rd 06 05:16 AM