Dianarama Dianarama is offline
Junior Member

Question Any way to keep typing in middle of page?

You start at the top of the page and go to the bottom, yes, but I don't want to then have to keep staring at the very bottom of my screen while typing, or else manually scroll the page down so that I can keep my vision to the middle.
May seem like a minor point but I find it VERY irritating and can't believe that Word doesn't have a feature where you can keep the cursor in the middle of the screen with the part you've typed moving up and away from you, with blank space always remaining below the line you're typing on.
I've been using this product since the first version came out but I've never come across anyone else mentioning this.
There MUST be a simple way to set up some kind of auto-scroll so that the page moves as you type, or am I the only person in the entire world who doesn't like typing on the last couple lines of the page forever?
Would be fascinated to learn if anyone has a solution to this! Thanks from the UK!