jw

Default Page numbers

I'm trying to delete a page number and not delete others? I hve a section
break and need to start new numbers. When I insert the new page number, it
automatically puts a page number in the last page of the preceeding section.
Ineed assistance.

Thanks.
Charles Kenyon

First, do not use Insert Page Number. Put your page numbering in directly
in the header or footer.

This probably has to do with the same as previous setting in your section's
headers and footers. The following article should help you:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.