Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cariskeith cariskeith is offline

Default different page 2 header - WORD 2007, different size also

WORD 2007 specific problem: Have an image, our company logo, with text boxes
beside it (name and address). This goes on page 1 of a letter. Page 2
header SHOULD say only Recipient name (next line) Date (next line) Page 2 of
X, line space, then the body of the letter outside of the header. This page
2 and subsequent headers are much smaller than the logo header. This worked
before 07. I have clicked "Dif. 1st page". The size of page 2 header then
matches page 1 (much too big) or Page 1 headers disappear altogether, or
become small to match Page 2. If I manage to set this up, Page 3 does not
work properly (should match page 2 and say Page 3 of x). Please help step by
step! I was very familiar w previous WORD, so know how to fiddle, but can't
make this work! I do not know what program the logo was created in - and
cannot find out - a graphic artist did it and emailed it to my boss.