Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cephas

Default Tempo Grunge fades?

I am a fond user of a good clear font called Tempo Grunge, which you can find
and download for free off the internet. Recently I've upgraded my hard disk,
and reinstalled MS Office XP, then I copied across all the fonts from my old
C:/Windows/Fonts to the new hard disk.

However, now whenever I start typing, the text on the whole line dims, kind
of fades slightly and looks thin and grey. Print preview shows it to look
normal. Every now and then it goes back to looking normal, but as soon as you
type it sends the whole line grey again.

Why? Any ideas?
Please get back to me soon, it's really annoying!