Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default letterheads

Hi

I've had a jpeg sent to me from the printers who designed my stationery, the
jpeg is of my letterhead.

What I'd like to do is make a template of the letterhead so that when it
opens up I can just type text as I would in a normal new document and save it
as normal.

Hope this makes sense, and thanks in advance for any tips.

Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can create an "example document" and Save As, choosing document template
for file type. Be sure to save the template in your user templates folder
for easy access.

Note that if you want to learn more about letterhead templates, in
particular, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bryan" wrote in message
Hi

I've had a jpeg sent to me from the printers who designed my stationery,
the
jpeg is of my letterhead.

What I'd like to do is make a template of the letterhead so that when it
opens up I can just type text as I would in a normal new document and save
it
as normal.

Hope this makes sense, and thanks in advance for any tips.

Bryan

HELP !!!!letterheads sally Microsoft Word Help 1 July 18th 08 02:12 PM
letterheads Bryan Microsoft Word Help 2 May 8th 08 05:27 PM
Signatures and Letterheads Joe McGuire Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 06 04:58 PM
LetterHeads Angel_1 Microsoft Word Help 6 February 23rd 06 11:27 AM
How do I get templates for personal letterheads? zack Microsoft Word Help 4 December 27th 04 06:38 PM