Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wesley45 Wesley45 is offline

Default When I format one paragraph, it formats the whole doc. Why?

When I highlight one paragraph and apply formatting changes, like centering,
the rest of the document becomes centered. And the the font changes to Times
New Roman when I hadn't even intended that.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm