Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
paul paul is offline

Default MailmergeFrom a Generic Email Address

I need to email 2000 employees from a department email as against my own
email in outlook. I can set up the mail merge etc but I dont want it going
from my outlook i want it to go from our group email.

I can send from the generic address if i manually type it in but when
merging there is no option to select send from a different address. Is this
posible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set up the department e-mail account as your default e-mail account for the
duration of the merge.

Paul wrote:
I need to email 2000 employees from a department email as against my
own email in outlook. I can set up the mail merge etc but I dont want
it going from my outlook i want it to go from our group email.

I can send from the generic address if i manually type it in but when
merging there is no option to select send from a different address.
Is this posible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Melissa Belda Melissa Belda is offline

What if I'd like to send a mail merge on behalf of someone else who's given
permission as a delegate? Do I have to add her email account to my accounts?