Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tracy Fiechtner Tracy Fiechtner is offline

Default How can I change the tabbing direction of the fields

I created a Word Form and would like the user to be able to tab through the
selections in different order than left to right. I would like to tab down
instead.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:00:00 -0700, Tracy Fiechtner
wrote:

I created a Word Form and would like the user to be able to tab through the
selections in different order than left to right. I would like to tab down
instead.

There isn't a simple way to do it. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...etTabOrder.htm for a macro solution.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Tabbing through Form Fields Jayne Microsoft Word Help 4 June 28th 09 06:29 PM
Tabbing between fields vhayden Tables 1 January 11th 08 06:10 PM
Tabbing through Fields Susan Tables 1 March 10th 06 08:40 PM
no longer tabbing between grey fields.... HELP I am gonna get fire L. Oliver New Users 6 August 6th 05 09:13 PM
Tabbing between text fields CC Page Layout 1 December 27th 04 01:12 PM