Henrik

Default Disconnect Excel-Chart-links in Word

We have a Word document that contains a large number of linked charts from
Excel (Paste Special - Paste Link). This document is predefined to simplify
the work of creating the data for the charts and present it in this
Word-document wich is done once every year. When the data is created we want
to be able to save the document "by itself" with the charts disconnected but
still showing the actual charts. How can we do this?

thanks

CyberTaz

No Problem... glad it was that simple!

Regards |:)