Darlene Sustaita

I understand that you want section to be that one page (the TOC page).
Place your curser immdiately after the TOC - on that very page. On the menu
go to "insert" "break" under Section Breaks choose "next page".

then go to your next page. In the menu, choose "View" "Header and Footer".
Go to the header of the page you want to have after the TOC, while in the
header cause it to create a new header by choosing the "Link to Previous"
button.

doing all of the above will take care of your dilemna.

"Kara" wrote:

I am trying to create headers and footers on a training document. How do I
split up the section into pages that I want? Right now it says that section1
is page 1 and 2. I only want page 1 to be section1 because that is my table
of contents?

Also, how do I insert a graphic into my header?

Thanks for your help!