Sharon J B

Default disable printing

is it possible to disable the print option on a document.
the idea behind this is that we need to have a manual available for
customers, but we do not want them to be able to print multiple copies as and
when they wish
Jon

There is an icon that will take you to information about Information Rights
Management in Word 2003. This should be to the right of the save icon. You
may be able to restrict print with this feature.