Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stalingrad

Default Word Calendar

I am creating a calendar using the wizard in Word. I want to add borders
(gridlines)for evey month. I go to January, right-click and choose borders &
shading. There I choose all. Now have Jan. like I want it. How can I get
every month the same without individually doing each one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Try highlighting all of the months that you desire the borders on and then
select the borders and shading that you want. I hope this is helpful to you.

"stalingrad" wrote:

I am creating a calendar using the wizard in Word. I want to add borders
(gridlines)for evey month. I go to January, right-click and choose borders &
shading. There I choose all. Now have Jan. like I want it. How can I get
every month the same without individually doing each one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the table on each page using the table handle, then F4 to repeat the
application of borders. Or you may find it easier to use the All button on
the Borders paletted (Formatting or Tables and Borders toolbar).

&
shading. There I choose all. Now have Jan. like I want it. How can I get
every month the same without individually doing each one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stalingrad

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear or don't understand your answer. After the
wizard has completed, I right-click in the month of Jan. and choose Borders
& Shading and then click the All button(giving me gridlines).

If I select all the months first and go ot Borders & Shading the All button
is not a choice. The other method tries closing the document when I hit F4.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Select the table on each page using the table handle, then F4 to repeat
the
application of borders. Or you may find it easier to use the All button on
the Borders paletted (Formatting or Tables and Borders toolbar).

so
all may benefit.

"stalingrad" wrote in message
I am creating a calendar using the wizard in Word. I want to add borders
(gridlines)for evey month. I go to January, right-click and choose
borders

&
shading. There I choose all. Now have Jan. like I want it. How can I get
every month the same without individually doing each one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Don't select all the months. Select one month and format it. Select another
month and press F4. Now select another month and press F4. Repeat until you
are done. Ctrl+F4 closes the document, so you must have been using Ctrl to
select all the months. FWIW, the All Borders button on the toolbar palette
is more efficient than the dialog.

"stalingrad" wrote in message
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear or don't understand your answer. After the
wizard has completed, I right-click in the month of Jan. and choose

Borders
& Shading and then click the All button(giving me gridlines).

If I select all the months first and go ot Borders & Shading the All

button
is not a choice. The other method tries closing the document when I hit

F4.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Select the table on each page using the table handle, then F4 to repeat
the
application of borders. Or you may find it easier to use the All button

on
the Borders paletted (Formatting or Tables and Borders toolbar).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.