Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Letterhead documents in MS Word

When using MS Word, I have no way of limited the letterhead to the first page
of a multipage letter in Office 2003. I hope you fix this in the next
version. It is sophmoric to have to send a 3 page letter with letterhead on
all three pages.

Cordially,

Michael Daly

click "I Agree" in the message pane.