Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Enable Word, Powerpoint, Excel 2007 Get Started tabs

We installed Office 2007 on some machines and installed the 3 Get Started tab
..exe files but forgot to enable .net framework 2.0. We installed .net
framework 2.0 and then enabled .net programmability support for all Office
programs but the tabs still don't come up in Word, Excel, Powerpoint? Is
there a registry fix that we can enable?