Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Default save location and name for word template document

Situation:

- Have a template that needs to be saved to a specific location and
with a specific filename after use. How?

Name and location:

c:\referees\060222 Personalmeeting.doc

06 = year
02 = month
22 = day

There are a lot of people saving these documents, but hardly any know
how a file structure is organized.. Problem!

Thanks,
Øystein

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Save it when it is first opened - in the Document_New event.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

wrote in message
oups.com...
Situation:

- Have a template that needs to be saved to a specific location and
with a specific filename after use. How?

Name and location:

c:\referees\060222 Personalmeeting.doc

06 = year
02 = month
22 = day

There are a lot of people saving these documents, but hardly any know
how a file structure is organized.. Problem!

Thanks,
Øystein

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ok, I really don't know much vba, so if anybody could take their time
to fullfill this for me it would have been nice.

Øystein