Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Default Why are my drawings not always showing?

Whether objects are shown in all views depend on their
placement option. An object must be in line with text
(see the Layout tab of the appropriate
Format object type dialog box) to be visible in Normal view.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"stretch65" wrote in message
Hi,

I've got a Word document with a long list of MathType equations and

next to
these I've inserted some diagrams. For some reason, these diagrams

don't
always show on screen. They always appear when I enter print view,

but in
other views they either are repainted occasionally (whenever Word

feels like
it!), or they don't appear at all. For example, I've drawn a

triangle and
labelled some of its vertices. Most of the time, only the vertices

appear
but the triangle doesn't. Is there anyway I can stop this - It's

really
annoying!