Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony63 Tony63 is offline

Default Why are some file names highlighted blue in open/save dialogue box

I have only recently noticed this, it does not change when I open and close
either the highlighted or not highlighted files. It is evident in all MS
applications.
Am I missing something easy, I have searched MS Help on-line but cannot find
an answer.
Thanks
Tony63