Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris

Default Removing Unwanted Spaces

I'm having an issue with removing unwanted spaces in my document. Basically
there is a walkthrough of a game that I pasted from the webpage over to Word
2003. When pasted it kept the same line returns and stuff like that and
basically is a mess, especially since I want to print some of it. Is there a
way to remove those extra spaces and just bunch the lines up together? Its
just a huge waste of paper to print it like this and too much trouble to
format by hand by removing the spaces. I tried different "Paste Special"
options but none worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a
sample of what I am talking about:

"There are two dogs. Just wipe them. You've got used to them too much now,
right ? Take the [NUTRITION DRINK] by the broken door. Go up all the stairs
to Albert's Sports Shop. There's a new weapon [3-WOOD]. Examine the basketof
volley balls if you like. Then examine the bar for [CAKE CANDLES].
Exitthrough the door near the hole."