Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meenie Meenie is offline

Default Big White space in my document, can't get rid of it!

Someone sent me their meeting minutes that I need to print out.
I have Word 2003.
There is no header or footer on this document.
At the top is the title, then the name of the meeting and date
then there is a huge white space and the minutes start on the next page.
I've received minutes from this person and others but this didn't happen.
I've tried page set up and making sure it says "continuous" there, tried
format/paragraph and unchecked everything there, clicked on the paragraph
thingie and just see paragraph marks where they should be.
I've done what help said to do to remove breaks, but nothing helps.
What's left? sigh Word can be so unfriendly