Randslove

Default Fill in fields

I am trying to create a document in Word 2000 for multiple users. What I
need is a document that has a dialog box that opens when the file is opened
and prompts the user to enter the information needed into the fields. I
can't remember how to do this.
I also need one entry to be sent to multiple fields. Ex: Company Name will
be found three times in the document. I want to be able to enter the name
once and have it show up in all three locations.
Greg Maxey

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--