Lewis Jones

Default apostrophe followed by a or c gives á and ç

--
Lewis Jones
Galen

You are using one of the Non-United States or the United States keyboard
perhaps? It's a handy thing to have. If you have the same setup as I have
then the alt key + plus various letters will make international characters
such as the Euro symbol. If you want you can turn it off by reversing the
directions below (I only seem to get asked this when people want to enable
it) or you can leave it enabled and hit the space bar right after the
apostrophe which will enable you to type a "normal" character.

How To Use the United States-International Keyboard Layout in Windows ... :

Galen

trick; and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to
the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all."

Sherlock Holmes
"Lewis Jones" wrote in message

Lewis Jones