CathyJ

Default Reordering of pages for printing book

I have a document in Word that I want to print as a
booklet. I want two "pages" printed on each sheet of 8 1/2
x 14 paper. These pages will be folded over and stapled in
the middle. To do this, I need to have page 1 on the
right hand side of the paper and the last page on the
left; the thiurd page will be on the right side of the
second sheet of paper and the next to the last page on the
left side of the paper and so son. Right now they are in
sequential order - sheet one has the first page on the
left side of the sheet and page 2 on the right side of the
sheet. Does anyone know if Word can reorder the pages and
put the appropriate pages numbers on? If so, how? Any
Word add-ons or other programs that would do this?

Thanks much!