stup88

Default Printing Issue

Background:
We have a few computers with the same printer setup and same printer driver
being used. When we print a document from all of the computers with the same
setup we have one that prints in what appears to be larger font and the page
is not aligned the same.

Its a word document we are printing and I have tried to uninstall and
reinstall word and office 2003 but that didn't seem to help
I have tried a different printer driver as well.

The thing is I can go to a total different setup and it prints correctly..
So its not the document. It's just that one computers setup.

Any ideas

Thanks
CyberTaz

It sounds like what you may be dealing with is a Font issue. The problem
system probably has different fonts than the others, even though the font
name may be the same. Different versions of the same font have varying specs

You might try copying the font file from the Fonts folder of one of the OK
systems to the other unit & see if that makes any difference.

HTH |:)