Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Norm[_2_] Norm[_2_] is offline

Default How to set right margin in Outline mode

I am using Word 2003 with View - Outline. I have set File - Page Setup -
Orientation to Landscape but the text in Outline view continues to wrap
about mid-page. When I switch back to Normal view the wrapping is where you
would expect it in Landscape. My problem is that I have a document with
many Outline levels and the wrapping is starting to make it look like a long
line of words down the page. Can the right margin in Outline mode be
changed?

Thanks for your help

Norm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Try Tools - Options - View, and enable Wrap to Windows.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Norm" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003 with View - Outline. I have set File - Page
Setup - Orientation to Landscape but the text in Outline view continues to
wrap about mid-page. When I switch back to Normal view the wrapping is
where you would expect it in Landscape. My problem is that I have a
document with many Outline levels and the wrapping is starting to make it
look like a long line of words down the page. Can the right margin in
Outline mode be changed?

Thanks for your help

Norm

Expanding the space used in outline mode melthamdave Microsoft Word Help 5 May 18th 07 05:18 PM
printing in outline mode buddhabob Microsoft Word Help 3 March 24th 06 07:50 PM
Using Outline mode et New Users 1 November 27th 05 06:56 PM
Selecting to end of 'paragraph' in Outline mode? Nomis Microsoft Word Help 0 August 8th 05 02:27 PM
How do I turn off the outline mode? Dino Page Layout 3 December 7th 04 11:45 PM