Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
S S is offline

Default Documont prints flipped

When I print my document it appears in mirror image. Need help and any help
is appreciated.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Check the printer setup. Many modern inkjet printers have a setting to
mirror the image for shirt transfers and such. My guess is that it has been
enabled. It certainly isn't something that Word can go (though many users
ask for the feature).

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP