Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpreman jpreman is offline

Default Different colours for comments by different users.

Thanks for reading this post.

I have received a documents (WORD 2003) for review. It has been already
reviewed by a different user and carries some comments with Green background.
Retaining those comments I wish to incert my own comments with PINK
background which now appear with a Blue/Green background. How could different
users have colours of their choice for their comments.

Regards

Preman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

If you want different colors for different authors, you cannot determine
yourself which colors are used. See this article for an explanation of how
Word handles the colors in relation to track changes (incl. comments):
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...html#Reviewers

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"jpreman" wrote:

Thanks for reading this post.

I have received a documents (WORD 2003) for review. It has been already
reviewed by a different user and carries some comments with Green background.
Retaining those comments I wish to incert my own comments with PINK
background which now appear with a Blue/Green background. How could different
users have colours of their choice for their comments.

Regards

Preman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpreman jpreman is offline