J Martinez

Default My entire toolbar in word has disappeared

In Word, my toolbar has disappeared. There is no longer File, Menu, Tools,
etc at the top. Each time I open Word, only the page appears without any
tools. Even when I open an existing file, the tools are gone. I have tried
uninstalling and reinstalling several times and nothing works. Help!!!

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Try hitting ESC...you may have moved into full view mode with a blank
page.

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified