Todd Reynolds

Default How do I make a section break after the endnotes?

I have my endnotes at the end of the document. I would like to put an
appendix after those endnotes. However, I can not insert a section break
after endnotes. Is there anyway of inserting another section in after
endnotes?
Klaus Linke

Hi Todd,

That's a bit tricky:=20
First off, you need a last, extra section for your appendix.
You set your endnotes to appear at the end of each section.
But you also set each section but the next-to-last to "suppress =
endnotes" ("File Page setup Layout").
That way, they all get shoved down to the end of the next-to-last =
section, in front of your appendix.

Regards,
Klaus

"Todd Reynolds" wrote:
I have my endnotes at the end of the document. I would like to put an =

appendix after those endnotes. However, I can not insert a section =

break=20
after endnotes. Is there anyway of inserting another section in after =

endnotes?

Todd Reynolds

Thank you! That works.

"Klaus Linke" wrote: