Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Klaus Linke

You can also use "OutlineMoveDown" and "OutlineMoveUp" (Alt+Shift+DownArrow and
Alt+Shift+UpArrow).
You don't need to select the table row (or paragraph) first, but you can use the
commands with several rows selected, too.

Regards,
Klaus

"vanstaats" wrote:
I just installed Office 2003. I was hoping that by now Word
would let you quickly move rows up or down in a table.
I think I saw that in Framemaker. Does anyone know if you
can do that? I found nothing about it in Help. Thanks!

2002 Word Table Rows Sarah LeV Tables 3 January 28th 05 02:31 AM
Table rows where format is unalterable Hokum New Users 1 January 14th 05 03:49 PM
Excel Link: Adding rows in Excel does not add cells in Word Jameslp Tables 2 December 9th 04 07:18 PM
Remove Rows from a Table after merging Kevin L Mailmerge 1 December 9th 04 11:13 AM
using vba to hide rows in a table Jan Tables 2 December 6th 04 12:40 PM