hunnie_bear

Default What can i do when i have lost my cd key

Well i have lost my cd key and the only way to use word is to have that
please help me!
Doug Robbins

See the KnowledgeBase article "How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office
2000 Program Setup" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"hunnie_bear" wrote in message
Well i have lost my cd key and the only way to use word is to have that
please help me!

Jay Freedman

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Jim

wrote:

Well i have lost my cd key and the only way to use word is to have that
please help me!

Seems to me you should be able to download Belarc's Adviser and run it
on your system. Buried deep in its report will be the product keys for
many, if not all, the Micro$soft programs on your pooter.

Blessed be, for sure...