Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Penny

Default Printing Problems w/Org Chart in Word 2002

I have created an org chart in Word 2002. It looks fine on both the
regular view and the print preview - but when I print (to any and every
printer)
it has these long lines printing across the paper.

I thought if I turned the document into a .pdf file it would at least let me
get it printed and distributed (of course it was due this morning) - but when
I merge
into Adobe it actually shows the lines in the .pdf file.

I would like to keep it in Word but I cannot figure out what is going on???
It is a landscape org chart and the lines are printing vertically. Please
help!!

I'd be happy to send the file to anyone who is interested in helping!

Thanks in advance!