Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shawn Shawn is offline

Default how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word.

how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:23:02 -0800, shawn
wrote:

how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word.

Open the Find dialog, leave the "Find what" box empty, and press
Ctrl+U to turn on the underlining format to search for. Click the Find
Next button.

If you need to find double underlining, press Ctrl+Shift+D instead of
Ctrl+U.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
geotso[_2_] geotso[_2_] is offline

"shawn" wrote in message
how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word.

as an addition to what Jay said:

for any style of underlining, in the Find dialog click Format Font... and
under Underline style choose the type of the underline you're going to
search for...

--
geotso