Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default Outline toolbar

"Allewyn" wrote in message
news
CommandBars("Outlining").Enabled = true
Ok, I got the Sub or Function not defined error too.

The error I saw in Word 200 was "Method 'Visible' of object
'CommandBar' failed"; the message is because Word 2000 doesn't allow
you to set the Visible property to TRUE (you can set it to FALSE,
though). Apparently, this limitation has been removed for Word 2003,
where Outlining is also on the ViewToolbars list even if you are not
in Outline view.

I don't know what caused the error message you were seeing. Are you
sure you typed the commands in correctly? If you press Debug in the
message box you'll see where execution stopped.

Does the thing
need a
semicolon following true or something.

Semicolons are not required in VBA.

I'll be patient and wiat for
the
testing

The testing was for my own peace of mind. :-)
I didn't expect to find any new information. Graham is a lot more
knowledgeable on VBA than I am.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP