Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ogier Ogier is offline

Default Size of input box used in discussion groups

The box in which this message was written is really very small, not to speak
of the font sizeused! This makes it difficult to see for instance if words
are really separated with a space character.

Could'nt you increase size of message box and the font size? Surely there is
room enough on the screen.

Best regards
Holger Nielsen
Denmark