Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
jay m jay m is offline

Default entire page with emf graphic prints upside down

Win XP, Word 03
40 meg document with lots of graphics and junk.
Fairily well behaved. I've pulled a lot of embedded Visio drawings out
and replaced them with EMFs. That brought the size down from 50 megs+.
One page with text and an EMF is acting up.

The page looks fine, and Cute PDF makes a decent PDF out of the doc.
The PDF looks fine.
On one of our offfice printers, that particular page is upside down.
Not just the graphic- the whole page, headers, footers, etc.

Even stranger, the same page prints upside down FROM THE PDF to that
printer.
Well, obviously it is the printer. But- any ideas as to avoid this- I
will also post this in the Visio group.

Regards
Jay