Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stockwell43 Stockwell43 is offline

Default User Form Information

Hello,

Does anyone know of a super great Book and or Website for user forms in Word
using VBA?

I want to create a form with form fields (know how to do that) but, I would
like to create a user form so I can code an option box and have the selcetion
fill in a field on the form or program a CBO or do so IF Statements and so on
which I have never done before but am a bit familar with vba working with
Access.

Any help would be mostly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

I wouldn't say that it resides in the realm of super or great but you are
welcome to review:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

"stockwell43" wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a super great Book and or Website for user forms in Word
using VBA?

I want to create a form with form fields (know how to do that) but, I would
like to create a user form so I can code an option box and have the selcetion
fill in a field on the form or program a CBO or do so IF Statements and so on
which I have never done before but am a bit familar with vba working with
Access.

Any help would be mostly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stockwell43 Stockwell43 is offline

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the site, it's great!! Looks very helpful and will get me what
I need. Thank you for your help!!!! Will this work with 2007 as well? I only
ask becuase I have both 2003 and 2007.

Thanks!!

"stockwell43" wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a super great Book and or Website for user forms in Word
using VBA?

I want to create a form with form fields (know how to do that) but, I would
like to create a user form so I can code an option box and have the selcetion
fill in a field on the form or program a CBO or do so IF Statements and so on
which I have never done before but am a bit familar with vba working with
Access.

Any help would be mostly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

You are welcom. Works in both versions. However, you may find Word2007
content controls so advantageous that you decide on them in favor of the
userform.