Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
owl

Default how to enlarge the type print in my letter

I wrote a letter and now I want to enlarge te word so it can be read by a
older person
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use Ctrl+A to select everything and then from the format menu, select font
and increase the size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.