Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ronmahreimad Ronmahreimad is offline

Default How do you take 2 seperate word docs and make it 1 doc

I have 2 seperate word docs that i want to make 1 word doc. how do i merge 2
seperate docs to 1
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Put your cursor at the end of the first document and insert the second.
Word 2007 - Insert Object Text from File
Up to Word 2003 - Insert File
File Save As with a new name.