Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cgorga [[email protected]] cgorga    [cgorga@jhu.edu] is offline

Default Help about converting (Lotus) Ami Pro v.3 into Word 2002 document

I used to convert Ami Pro documents into Word documents automatically. I lost
this programwhen I bought my new laptop.

Now I get many, many raws of numbers and then the text is enveloped in
strange markings, which I need to delete one by one.

Do you have any information about the conversion program(s)?

If not, do you have any information how best can I (quickly) clean the text?

Thanks a lot, Carmine